Covid-19 Health Guidelines
During the Covid-19 Pandemic, extra care and consideration is required to maintain a safe festival experience. Please be sure to familiarise yourself with our Covid-19 Health Guidelines and utilise the additional resources.
Practice good hygiene. This means:
- wash your hands often with soap and water. This includes before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- use alcohol-based hand sanitisers when you can’t use soap and water
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- clean and disinfect surfaces you use often such as benchtops, desks and doorknobs
- clean and disinfect objects you use often such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- increase the amount of fresh air by opening windows or changing air conditioning
Practice social distancing where possible. This means:
- keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible
- avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
If you are feeling unwell or noticing any of the common Covid-19 symptoms, stay at home and get tested.
Use the Australian Government Corona Virus app and join the Australian Government Corona Virus What's App Channel for regular updates.