These terms and conditions apply to the sale of tickets for the Earth Frequency Festival 2020 event (EFF2020).
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with additional information found on the event website www.earthfrequency.com.au
By purchasing a Ticket to attend EFF2020, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, just as if you had signed a written agreement containing these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not purchase a Ticket to the Festival, nor should you attend the Festival.
Terms and Conditions
- All tickets sales are FINAL AND BINDING.
- Name changes and second hand ticket sales are not permitted.
- A change in personal circumstances of the ticket holder does not automatically entitle the ticket holder to a refund.
- Ticket refunds will be granted at the discretion of the promoter via written requests up until January 14th. A refund admin fee will be charged in order to process any refund. The booking fee component of a ticket purchase is non-refundable.
- After January 14th, ticket refunds will only be issued at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter will not replace lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen tickets.
- You may be refused entry to the festival if your ticket is found to be cancelled, damaged or defaced in any way and does not appear in the front gate scanner system.
- The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the festival artist line-up, the festival dates, entry and exit times to the festival, artist performance times, amount of artists, special effects, amount of stages, amenities, amount or type of stalls, festival programmes, camping ground layouts, festival site layout or any other festival facility or attraction (jointly “facilities and attractions”) without notice. The promoter shall not be required to provide ticket refunds (in whole or in part) or other compensation to ticket holders if the facilities and attractions are changed.
- The promoter will not give any ticket refunds (in whole or in part) or other compensation to ticket holders due to poor weather prior to, during or after the festival.
- The promoter reserves its rights to cancel the festival at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in the promoter’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the festival. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside the promoter’s reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to Festival Site caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, council or police rulings or war.
- The promoter reserves its rights to shorten the length of the festival at any time due to a Force Majeure Event.
Access to Festival Site
- You shall be permitted to enter and leave the festival site according to strict timelines published on the website (which are subject to change) by the promoter.
- The promoter fully reserves the right to refuse any ticket holder entry to the festival site if the promoter in its sole discretion believes that the ticket holder would be a potential threat to security or the smooth running of the festival. In the event a ticket holder is refused entry to the festival pursuant to this clause, that ticket holder shall not in any circumstance be entitled to a ticket refund.
- Ticket holders must wear a wristband at all times during the festival. If you are caught without a wristband, you will be removed from the festival site.
- If you are collecting or scanning tickets at the festival gate, you must provide festival staff with valid photographic identification. If you fail to do so, you may not be admitted entry to the festival.
- It is a condition of entry to the festival that all ticket holders must allow festival staff to search their vehicles, clothes, bags and other possessions prior to entering the festival site. If you fail to do so, you may not be admitted entry to the festival.
- Your ticket shall only provide access to signed ‘public’ areas at the festival site. You agree to keep within the signed ‘public’ areas of the festival site. Ticket holders who are found in unauthorised areas may be asked to leave the festival. Ticket holders who are found outside the boundaries of the festival site will be considered trespassers and subject to prosecution by local authorities.
- The promoter reserves the right to evict any ticket holder who does not comply with the terms and conditions hereunder.
Conduct of Ticket Holders
- You will follow all directions of festival staff at all times during the festival.
- Community standards of behaviour are expected at all times during the journey to the festival, during the festival and during the journey home from the festival. Persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable to the promoter be refused entry, removed from the festival site and/or reported to local authorities.
- The promoter cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the festival site. Be waste and water wise - thank you.
- A parent or legal guardian (“Guardians”) must accompany any person under the age of 18 (“Minors”) who attends the Festival. Guardians must supervise minors at all times during the festival and be responsible at all times for the safety and wellbeing of the minors.
- If the guardian of the minor is not a legally registered guardian, a letter of permission to attend must be provided by the minor's legal parent/guardian to allow entry to the festival.
- Minors under the age of 14 may enter the Festival free of charge. All other minors are considered to be youth and will be required to purchase a Youth Ticket.
- These terms and conditions apply in full to all minors and guardians must ensure that minors in their charge, comply with these terms and conditions.
- Parents/Guardians hereby agree to hold the promoter, its officers, staff and contractors harmless from any and all liability for all demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees) incurred by a minor in his/her charge or caused to third parties by a minor in his/her charge, arising out of that minor’s attendance at the festival or any breach by that minor of these terms and conditions.
A TOTAL FIRE BAN is in operation for the entire duration of the Festival. This means that you are not permitted to operate naked flames, campfires, BBQ’s, candles, gas stoves and other potentially hazardous materials or items.
The possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited. The promoter does not condone or endorse the use of such substances and any ticket holder found with them in their possession will be removed from the festival site.
The following items are also strictly prohibited on the festival grounds:
- No illegal, dangerous or menacing items;
- No mini-bikes or other similar motorized vehicles;
- No glass bottles, containers or breakable drinking glasses;
- No pyrotechnics, fire crackers, sparklers or flares;
- No generators or sound systems
- No dogs or pets (guide dogs only excepted); and
- any ticket holder found with them in their possession will be removed from the festival site.
You as the ticket holder hereby acknowledge that the festival site and/or the land it is staged on is an inherently dangerous place that may contain all manner of obstacles, risks and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man made which may result in loss or damage to your property, personal injury or even death. Knowing the aforementioned matters to be the case, if you choose to attend the festival and enter the festival site, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK, waiving and foregoing any rights to make any claims for losses and injuries and you warrant that you will come well prepared to handle challenging situations that may be presented to you at the festival site.
Loss & Damage
You must not cause damage to, improperly use, remove, steal or tamper with any public facility, destival infrastructure (“Festival Property”) or cause any damage to the festival aite’s neighbouring properties and local communities (including in the township of Peak Crossing). You agree that you shall be held fully liable for any loss or damage to festival property or other damage caused by you.
The promoter will not be held responsible whatsoever for any loss or damage to any property (including without limitation personal property such as tents, cars, bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the festival.
The promoter does not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses, which may be incurred by you as a result of a Force Majeure Event (as defined above), cancellation of the festival due to a Force Majeure Event or shortening of the festival due to a Force Majeure Event.
You agree to indemnify and hold the promoter, its officers, staff and contractors harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) made against the promoter by you or any third party due to or arising out of your attendance at the festival or any breach by you of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
You agree to hold the promoter, its officers, staff and contractors harmless from any and all liability for all demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of your attendance at the Festival or any breach by your of the terms and conditions of this agreement.