Earth Frequency is a 4 day festival in the lush setting of the S.E.QLD Hinterland, and camping is a key aspect of the festival. General Camping is included in the price of your festival ticket for the entire festival timeframe, and there are some camping upgrade options also available.
Please remember, Earth Frequency Festival is a Leave No Trace event and we expect all campers to play their part in minimising waste, leaving a clean campsite, and taking their campsite rubbish home. Our sustainability team will be providing bags for waste and separating recyclables, and you can read more about our approach to sustainability here.
Your festival ticket includes camping in the General Camping campsite for the duration of the festival. For general camping, you may arrive from 9am Friday 12th February and you must leave the festival venue by midday Tuesday 16th February.
We are happy to once again offer Deluxe Camping for EFF2021. Deluxe Camping is a camping upgrade option which offers:
- Arrival to the festival one day early (additional day of camping for occupants of the car is included in the deluxe camping pass)
- Access to power (conditional on safe site and weather conditions),
- Close access to a shower and toilet block
- Closest camp sites to the festival's entertainment area
- Ability to pre-select a camping plot (convenient for camping next to your mates, and being sure your camping spot is held for whenever you plan to arrive).
Small Plot : $200+bf
The Small Deluxe Camping Plots are approximately 35m2 and range from 6m x 6m to 7m x 5m. Purchasing one small deluxe camping plot enables access to the deluxe camping plot for one car and its occupants.
Medium Plot : $250+bf
The Medium Deluxe Camping Plots are approximately 70m2 and range from 12m x 6m to 14m x 5m. Purchasing one medium deluxe camping plot enables access to the deluxe camping plot for one car and its occupants.
Large Plot : $300+bf
The Large Deluxe Camping Plots are approximately 100m2 and range from 10m x 10m to 12m x 8m. Purchasing one large deluxe camping plot enables access to the deluxe camping plot for two cars and their occupants.
- Deluxe Camping is a camping upgrade option only.
- A festival ticket per person is required to enter the festival.
- A vehicle pass is required per vehicle to enter the festival venue.
- Venue access for deluxe camping begins from Thursday 13th February 9am.
- You must leave the festival venue by midday Tuesday 20th February.
Deluxe Camping plots will be available to purchase from midday on July 14th.
Wow Tents Bell Tent Option
For those travelling from abroad or interstate, or for those with no camping gear, or for anyone just wanting an easy and hassle free setup for the festival, we are happy to offer 2 Bell Tent options from the good people at Wow Tents. Bell Tents include one day early arrival, and close camping. If you require access to power, you will need to purchase a deluxe camping plot. You may arrive from 9am Thursday 11th February and you must leave the festival venue by midday Tuesday 16th February.
Wow Tents Bell Tents will be available to purchase from midday on July 14th.
Bell Tent Prices
4m Bell Tent (up to 3px) $500
5m Bell Tent (up to 5px) $600
Single Mattress and bedding $70
Double Mattress and bedding $120
Wow Tents Bell Tents are available on our Tickets Page as an add-on product, and we're happy to announce that they can be added to a payment plan with your ticket if you want to pay your bunkhouse off in instalments!
Ivory's Rock Bunkhouse Cabins
This year Ivory's Rock have installed 96 self-contained bunkhouse cabin rooms in one of the festival campsites which we are very happy to be offering once again in 2020.
Bunkhouse Cabins will be available to purchase from midday on June 4th.
Bunkhouse Cabins are available on our Tickets Page as an add-on product, and we're happy to announce that they can be added to a payment plan with your ticket if you want to pay your bunkhouse off in instalments!
For families with children who prefer a less noisy campsite, we have an allocated area for Family Camping. This is an optional choice, and like General Camping, the camping cost is included in your festival ticket. All you need to do is arrive, check in through Front Gate, advise you wish to camp in Family Camping and you will be directed there. For family camping, you may arrive from 9am Friday 12th February and you must leave the festival venue by midday Tuesday 16th February.
For anyone with a disability who would like to organise disable camping, please get in touch via the contact form. Earth Frequency recognises the companion card system for any disabled person requiring a carer. For disabled camping, you may arrive from 9am Friday 12th February and you must leave the festival venue by midday Tuesday 16th February.
The key to an enjoyable time outdoors is a little forethought and planning. Although we put a lot of work in to making Earth Frequency Festival as safe as possible, the reality is, you're heading out for up to 4 days in the Aussie bush - and taking all the right things along can make the difference between an awesome and a difficult weekend.
There is an art to setting up a great campsite, and you'll definitely notice some pro campers at the festival. But you don't need to wait until you arrive onsite to figure out what you should have brought .. here's a few useful things to bring:
- Tent - In spite of the non stop fun, sleep is important and there's nothing like heading back to your comfy spot when you're all danced out.
- Inflatable Mattress - Why not be extra comfy !!
- Blankets - Even in summer, the nights can be cold out in the bush, and blankets can be handy for day time picnic chill spots too.
- Torch - Your best friend at night time.
- Water - This is a summer event and it will be hot! We do provide drinking water but a good supply of water at your camp is essential
- Hat & Sunscreen - The summer sun can be quite harsh and these handy items will make sure you exit the weekend with your normal skin colour.
- Eski - Keep your drinks cold, store some food. You'll be happy on Sunday when you're enjoying a chilled beverage. And yes, we sell ice at the festival!
- Tarp & Poles - Make a shady space to chill out and hang with friends.
If the thought of all this is a bit complex, or you're severely lacking in outdoor gear .. you might like to think about the Bunkhouse Cabin or Bell Tents options to make the process super simple and comfortable!
Once you've covered the essentials, its time to get creative! Why not bring something to make your campsite beautiful, interesting and unique!